PARMOS IN THE POST
WELCOME TO PARMOS IN THE POST
Parmos in the Post is our brand new delivery service offering
you the chance to enjoy the famous Teesside dish anywhere in the UK.
The Parmesan - A Teesside Icon
The Chicken Parmesan (or ‘Parmo’ as the Teesside population call it) is a dish originally
thought to be created in Middlesbrough in the 1950’s by an American World War Two veteran.
Family run restaurant Café Central Park opened its doors in 1985 and has been serving
this incredible dish ever since, selling thousands per week to the local community.
The ‘Parmo’ consists of a breadcrumbed chicken breast topped with
creamy bechamel sauce and cheddar cheese.
We would love to see images of you enjoying your Parmo where ever you are in the UK.
MAKE YOUR ORDER HERE
METHOD TO COOKING YOUR PARMESAN
1. Pre heat oven to 160 degrees
2. Remove lid and plastic wrapping
3. Place on pre-heated baking tray and place on middle shelf of oven
4. Cook for 20 minutes or until you Parmo is piping hot
5. Finish under the grill until the cheese is golden
6. Serve and enjoy